Thursday, December 24, 2009

Disney Wonder

Today is the day we say goodbye to Disney World, but we get to spend the next 4 nights on the Disney Wonder with stops in Nassau and Disney's Private Island Castaway Cay! I am sooo excited! I am looking forward to good food, sand, sun, and relaxation with my two favorite people, John and KK. I am also looking forward to watching KK's excitement when she gets to see more of Mickey and Minnie.

These first few pictures are us at the Disney hotel before boarding the bus for the cruise ship. We played outside and also made sure to call and wish family Merry Christmas since we would be spending Christmas on board ship.






KK went crazy playing with a balloon she found on the back deck of the hotel. She was funny to watch chase it and then it popped and she was so upset.




We boarded the Disney Express bus for our drive to the cruise ship. For some strange reason, KK has developed a fascination/love for riding buses. They are more fun and exciting to her than the rides at Disney World. She made sure to have her Minnie right beside her on the bus for the ride and soon fell asleep on my lap.




In the cruise ship terminal, Daddy and KK checked out the model ship while I got us through the passport check-in. Unfortunately, KK dropped Pinky in the terminal and we were never able to find her..... Nobody turned her in=( KK was very upset. I might have been more upset than she was, however, because she and I picked Pinky out together at the Aquarium and named her together...



We boarded the Disney Wonder, checked out our stateroom which was very cool and then immediately headed out to check out the ship. I stopped by lost and found to check on the status of Pinky and in the process they gave KK a Christmas Mickey to help her deal with missing Pinky.





As every cruiser knows, there is always a life-vest drill and where there is a vest drill comes vest pictures, so here are ours....




The cast off party with Mickey and Friends was a blast. KK went crazy when Mickey and Minnie came out on stage. She started waving her red wand like it was nobody's business and dancing like a diva. I can already tell this is going to be so much fun, even if all I got to do was sit back and watch her.















Our first towel friend.... the bunny, left by our stateroom keeper.