Monday, August 27, 2007

Auntie Stephanie and Auntie Samantha Meed KK!

August has been a very busy month. Being a mom is a full time job!!! And then add colic on top of that! I can also say that it is all worth it!

I can't believe that I go back to work in a matter of a few days. Kaitlyn and I head to Albuquerque where John will meet us for Kaitlyn's Baptism. I am very nervous about the flight. John won't be flying to Albuquerque the same day, so it is just me! I really hope she doesn't scream the entire flight.

We have done some fun things this month especially when Auntie Stephanie and Auntie Samantha came to visit. Stephanie had Kaitlyn smiling and laughing... they played and played and played. It was great to have the help. We took Kaitlyn for her first trip to Multnomah Falls and a night at the beach in Lincoln City. We also walked through the rose garden.