Yesterday was the first time we had to leave Kaitlyn with a babysitter so we could attend drill. All I thought about all day long was her and how much time I had to wait to see her. It was really nice to have a family day today and have her with us. John took a couple pictures of me and the little one at the picnic.
Sunday, August 5, 2007
6250th USAH Family Day
John, Kaitlyn, and I drove to Ft. Lewis for our August Drill. We learned very quickly that Kaitlyn does not like her car seat or to travel. The screaming on the ride up from Portland was incredible.
Yesterday was the first time we had to leave Kaitlyn with a babysitter so we could attend drill. All I thought about all day long was her and how much time I had to wait to see her. It was really nice to have a family day today and have her with us. John took a couple pictures of me and the little one at the picnic.


Yesterday was the first time we had to leave Kaitlyn with a babysitter so we could attend drill. All I thought about all day long was her and how much time I had to wait to see her. It was really nice to have a family day today and have her with us. John took a couple pictures of me and the little one at the picnic.