And the crazy Packing to make it home :)
Wednesday, January 14, 2015
Pottery Shopping in Poland
For a girl who LOVES to shop, this trip was fantastic..... I had a blast with fantastic company, amazing food and beautiful polish pottery! Rebecca, Debbie and I planned this trip over a month ago and finally were able to convince Cathy to join. Fortunately our tour guide, Janice (Debbie's aunt) was able to join as she knew of all the little factories to buy from. I think we made it to 11?! The two quotes from the trip were.... "You aren't coming back so buy it" and "You can always have a spare plate". Rebecca's rules to live by when it comes to Polish Pottery Shopping. Packing to drive home involved tetris to get all our finds to fit. It was not a comfy ride home but everyone got what they wanted and more. If only I had Debbie's happy dance on video!! Photos on our trip were taken by Cathy and Rebecca :)
We started out before it was light out for a shop till you drop day.... We hardly stopped to pee or eat.





























