Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Clapper Family

Kaitlyn and I leave today to fly back to Germany. It has been a busy, but good 17 days seeing family.

We flew into Albuquerque on Saturday, December 3rd (after 17 hours of travel) and stayed the first week with Keri. Kaitlyn did really well on the flight and I was impressed at how well she changed time zones - she slept until 5 am the first morning and then was back on schedule sleeping her usual 10-12 hours. Unfortunately, I was feeling under the weather most of that first week. I must have caught a stomach bug or something. All I know is my zofran wasn't doing much of anything my nausea. KK had some tummy issues a couple days that week, but it didn't slow down her and Hailey's playtime much. She was sooo excited to see Hailey. All in all, the girls did pretty well together. The sleeping arrangements (Hailey and KK sleeping in the same bed) initially started out fine, but slowly deteriorated as did the sharing. It was good, however, for them to get some quality time together.

As per the previous "Roswell" post, we the next 5 nights at Mom and Art's house in Roswell and had a great time seeing them, Dawn, Tim, Darian and Terran.

Back in Albuquerque, we spent Christmas with my Family on the 18th (See slide show pictures). It was nice to have Stephanie and Jason there too. I wasn't quite the paparazzi this time around, but did make sure to snap at least 1 pictures with KK and each family member along the way.

Papa-San reading to KK

KK and Hailey. They were a couple of crazies together! I think Keri and I were both ready for KK and I to leave so the we could get back to a little normalcy.

Auntie Keri and KK...

Me and Baby Avery... I was so glad to finally get to meet her! Such a sweetie!!

Papa-San, Mimi and KK at lunch our last day in Albuquerque.


Auntie Stephanie and Uncle Jason

Snow in Albuquerque. Who knew we had to fly out of Germany this winter to finally see snow?!