Kaitlyn and I decided to make her Valentines for school this year. We went old-style with heart doilies and heart suckers. We had just enough to send one to Daddy in Germany, too.
I had a short day at school this last Friday and therefore had the opportunity to attend KK's Valentine's Party at her school. She was excited to see me and wouldn't let me leave her side. We made ladybugs and ate all kinds of goodies. Her and her classmates also exchanged their Valentine's. It was a great afternoon!
John knows the way to my heart! He ordered a Baskin Robins ice-cream cake for me from Germany. It was delicious. I think it would have been even better, if he had been here to share it with me! I am looking forward to not being apart next V Day! Who knows, maybe we can spend it together in the City of Love.....Paris, France!