Thursday, January 1, 2009

Winter Vacation in Portland

John, Kaitlyn and I left Texas on the 27th for our New Year's Trip to Portland. It was so much fun to stay downtown at the Waterfront Marriott and have the opportunity to catch up with friends. Every morning, bright and early, John took Kaitlyn for long walks all over downtown. They left me behind to sleep. It was wonderful!

I wasn't as good about taking pictures this trip (I know, I was surprised too!), but did manage to come back with a few.







Lunch at Kells Irish Restaurant and Pub and a walk through Pioneer Square with Lori and Neal.

Dinner with the Kim Family at Stanfords on the Waterfront.

KK in her travel bed fast asleep after a long day of fun.



Jeetal and Kaitlyn enjoying some breakfast.







Kaitlyn and John riding the Max.

It was so wonderful to see all of our friends. We realized just how much we miss everyone and miss The City of Roses! Happy New Year! We hope to see you all again soon!