Sunday, November 16, 2008

Augusta, Georgia

Just got back from my solo trip to Georgia. As many of you already know, John and I will be relocating to Augusta (Fort Gordon) for phase II of John's CRNA program with the army.

I had an interview this last Friday at the Medical College of Georgia, for PA school, and was accepted. I also checked out the pharmacy job opportunities in the area to help me make up my mind about whether to go back to school.

I went out with a realtor on Saturday to check out the area to start the process toward our move. We are looking into buying new construction or building on some land. It was an incredibly productive trip, but was really hard to be away from Kaitlyn for that length of time. The area is absolutely beautiful and I am so excited for our move. It reminds me so much of Oregon... with the green, lush trees, water, and it rained all weekend=)
We will keep everyone updated as to our decisions. Miss you all=)